Daddy's little girl paints the world with her magic wand. Daddy's little child breathes new life to the morning time for me. Though we're apart, her thoughts follow me When I come home, Molly smiles with the dawn Molly smiles, and she radiates the glow around her halo When she plays, Molly smiles . On a summer day, Molly smiles . A new day, Molly smiles .
Daddy's little girl ties a ribbon around my heart; Daddy's little child waves goodbye to the ocean tide that sweeps me . Though we're apart, she's a part of me.
Molly smiles with the dawn . Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo. When she plays, Molly smiles . On a summer day, Molly smiles , A new day, Molly smiles. When I come home, Molly smiles with the dawn, Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo. When she plays, Molly smiles. On a summer day, Molly smiles . A new day, Molly smiles ! When the days have gone grey, Nothing's wrong when Molly smiles ! I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I´m sure , And I just can´t wait ‘til the day, when you knock on my door. Now everytime I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down ‘Cause I just can´t wait till you write me, you´re comin´ around And I don´t wanna spend my whole life, just a waitin´ for you Now I don´t want you back for the weekend, not back for a day, no-no-no said baby I just want you back, and I want you to stay
Daddy's little girl ties a ribbon around my heart; Daddy's little child waves goodbye to the ocean tide that sweeps me . Though we're apart, she's a part of me.
Molly smiles with the dawn . Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo. When she plays, Molly smiles . On a summer day, Molly smiles , A new day, Molly smiles. When I come home, Molly smiles with the dawn, Molly smiles and she radiates the glow around her halo. When she plays, Molly smiles. On a summer day, Molly smiles . A new day, Molly smiles ! When the days have gone grey, Nothing's wrong when Molly smiles ! I used to think maybe you loved me, now baby I´m sure , And I just can´t wait ‘til the day, when you knock on my door. Now everytime I go for the mailbox, gotta hold myself down ‘Cause I just can´t wait till you write me, you´re comin´ around And I don´t wanna spend my whole life, just a waitin´ for you Now I don´t want you back for the weekend, not back for a day, no-no-no said baby I just want you back, and I want you to stay

.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario