What would you think if I sang out of tune
Would you stand up and walk out on me
Lend me your ears and I’ll sing you a song
And I’ll try not to sing out of key
Oh! I get by with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends!
What do I do when my love is away?
(does it worry you to be alone)
How do I feel by the end of the day?
(are you sad because you’re on your own)
No! I get by with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends!
Do you need anybody?
I need somebody to love!
Could it be anybody?
I want somebody to love
Would you belive in a love at first sight
Yes I´m certain that it happens all the time
What do you see when you turn out the light
I can´t tell you, but I know it´s mine
Oh! I get by with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends!
Mmm I’m gonna try with a little help from my friends!
viernes, 26 de febrero de 2010
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
.jpg)
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario