miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

Esa estrella era mi Lujo. No debí dejarla ir !

t started out as a feeling which then grew into a hope, which then turned into a quiet thought, which then turned into a quiet word.
And then that word grew louder and louder. (Until it was a battle cry)
I'll come back when you call me; No need to say goodbye.
Just because everything's changing, doesn't mean it's never been this way before. all you can do is try to know who your friends are. ( As you head off to the war ? )
Pick a star on the dark horizon, and follow the light.
You'll come back when it's over. No need to say goodbye-
Now we're back to the beginning. It's just a feeling and no one knows yet.
¡ But just because they can't feel it too, Doesn't mean that you have to forget !
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger, until they're before your eyes.
You'll come back, when they call you. No need to say goodbye

I come back, when you call me.

1 comentario:

  1. every night, when every body has fun. Here I am, sitting all on my own. Itwon'tbelong.
    Every night the tears come down from my eyes, every day, i've done nothing but cry.



    My My. I could never let you go.
    I've been angry and sad about things that you do.

    You Know That Im Not That Strong !

    ResponderEliminar